Brickro Acadmey of Magic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Brickro Acadmey of Magic a magic located in the mountains of Nevada. Join the Rp

2 posters

Trying Not To Draw Attention

Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Trying Not To Draw Attention Empty Trying Not To Draw Attention

Post  Zeke Rytison Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:26 pm

Zeke sat down on a bench in Las Vegas. Zeke hated Las Vegas at times they weren't pleasent well some weren't. Zeke tried not to draw attention to himself since he wasn't no mortal he was in Pixious at Brickro. Zeke hated when he drew attention to himself because many punks were here. Zeke had on jeans,air borns Jordans,and a Green Bay Jersey.

Zeke looked around and he sat down and he heard a vibrate in his pocket. Zeke looked at his I Phone 5 he saw it was his dad and he texted him and he hoped to see no one come a rob him. Then Zeke walked up and he went to sit.
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Trying Not To Draw Attention Empty Re: Trying Not To Draw Attention

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Eve was listening to her iPod,while walking down the streets of Las Vegas.Due to her beauty,every drunk man who saw her,would hit on her right away,and that disgusted her.She kept walking while thinking about her life.She was British,but yet here she was,in Las Vegas.

Her attire made her look like she was from a gang.Ripped jeans,and a cropped black top,along with some boots and her leather jacket.She went no where without it.The chains on her jeans jingled with every step she took.

She walked in front of a guy,but didn't pay much attention.He was texting someone.Probably his girlfriend..,she thought and shook her head.
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Zeke looked up and he saw a girl and he said. " Hi and I'm just texting my dad he is always bothering me? He is Headmaster at Bricko and I'm a Pixious Sixth Year." said Zeke. Zeke looked at the girl. " You like Green Bay?" asked Zeke.

Zeke looked around and he texted his dad.
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Eve raised an eyebrow at the guy."Did you just read my mind?",she asked surprised.She turned to look at him fully,and titled her head to the side.She smirked down at the guy."How did you know I was a witch?",she asked curious.

She was intrigued by this guy.Who knew?They could end up together int he future...or earlier that she could ever think.She sat next to him and crossed her legs,stopping the music,and taking her earphones out.
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:29 pm

Zeke grinned and he said " You just look familiar? I can't read minds at all?" said Zeke. " I'm Zeke by the way Zeke Rytison?" smiled Zeke. Zeke looked and he said. " Sometimes I hate living in Las Vegas because its just a freaky place." grinned Zeke.

" I'm happy I live in the magic part of it." said Zeke. Zeke never trusted this place. " I used to be football player." said Zeke. Zeke was always playin football when it was summer.
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Eve smirked at the guy and nodded."So I have the honor to talk with the Headmaster's son.",she said and grinned,offering her hand."I'm Evelyn Fireheart.And I think you have figured out my House already",she said and winked at the guy.

He was right about Las Vegas.She hates it here too.All the drunk people, and the thieves.She was glad she was a witch."Well,I used to be a Dancer.I also love to skate,and play the guitar.",she said and took out her iPhone.She saw no one had texted her and sighed.She didn't have friends at all.Everyone was jealous of her beauty.
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Zeke looked and he said " Let me guess Vampstus?" winked Zeke. " You like to skate? How cool I love it to." said Zeke. " One thing I don't like about Las Vegas is the gangs. All they do is act so retarded and act like they know everything." said Zeke,

Zeke hated times here when bad things happened.
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Eve smirked and punched his shoulder playfully."Don't worry.If anything happens,I'm here to protect you Zeke.",she said and winked at him playfully laughing a little.For a Pixious,he was pretty cool considering to other dudes that hit on be the first few seconds.

The thing that he didn't treat her like a temporary girl he could have fun with,made her like him more.Most of the guys at her age,only looked for girls to have fun with and throw away.And she wasn't one of them
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:07 pm

Zeke looked and he said " Isn't the guy usually the knight in fairy tales?" joked Zeke. Zeke was always charming and he said. " Your nicer then most Vampstus girls did your parents go to Brickro?" asked Zeke. " I used to have a girlfriend but she dumped me for a jerk off Dragus." sighed Zeke.

" I was better then him and from what I hear she ran away with him to Los Angeles." said Zeke. " I am a nice guy and wouldn't hurt a girl? I may be a guy who always is in mischeif but I know at least I'm not a bad guy" smiled Zeke.
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Eve smirked and winked at him."Who said we are living in a fairytale?",she said and smiled at him.She then nodded at his question."Yes,my parents did attend Bricko.I knew about it since the day I was born.",she explained.

She sat there,hearing him talking about his life and his girlfriend.How could some girl dumb a guy like him?He was really beautiful."She must have gone denial to dumb you.If you were my boyfriend,I'd made sure to keep you happy and not break your heart."she said and smiled sweetly.

She smirked when he Zeke said that he wasn't a bad guy."Who said I didn't like bad boys?",she asked and winked again.Bad boys were her dream boyfriend.Having someone tough and sweet at the same time,was her dream.
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:23 pm

Zeke looked and he said " I mean I wouldn't break a girl's heart? I'm in Pixious I prank but I don't think those gangsters don't deserve you. Your nice and funny? I mean't by a fairytale that aren't the guys the protectors." said Zeke.

" Would you like to go to Bryan's Burgers?" asked Zeke. Zeke thought she was so beautiful. " Do you like movies? Like The Avengers." said Zeke. Zeke looked and he said " Do you watch NFL footbal?" asked Zeke. " Your nicer then my ex girlfriend." said Zeke.

" She dumped me at the end of my fifth year." said Zeke.
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Eve's eyes widened when he said about The Avengers.She literally loved that movie.Her favorite one was Iron Man,but Captain America was hot too."I love The Avengers!",she exclaimed and jumped up.

When he said that she was better than his ex,she blushed and looked down."Thank you.You're not bad yourself",she said and bit her lip smiling.
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Zeke looked and he said " Cool when I was younger like the summer before my first year I dressed up as Hawkeye and then Captain America." said Zeke. Zeke looked at her and he said " Thanks? Would you like to go out on a date with me to the movies?" asked Zeke.

" Your really sweet you know?" said Zeke.
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Eve smiled and blushed more."I'm not sweet.",she said sighing."And yes.I would love to go on a date with you at the movies",she said and grabbed his hand,pulling him up."Let's walk a little."
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Zeke got up and he said " Your sweet to me you know?" he said. Zeke held the girls hand " I'd love to go on a walk." said Zeke. Zeke held her hand. " After Brickro I might go to college?" said Zeke. " What do you plan on doing in the future?" asked Zeke.

" I might even open a shop in Chestnut Alley." said Zeke. Zeke wanted to do many things in his future. Zeke knew this was the girl he been searching for. " What movie should we see later?" asked Zeke.

" Well were your parents in Vampstus?" asked Zeke.
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Trying Not To Draw Attention Empty

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Eve laughed."We'll if you say so.",she said when he insisted she was sweet.She walked alongside win Zeke and smiled when hearing his future plans."When I'm done with school,I want to become a mother.Make a family,and work at the Ministry."she said.

She shook her head at his second question."Yes,my father was a Vampstus but my mother was a Dragus.She was always the brave one.You know...the good girl fell for the bad boy",she said and winked at him.
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Zeke looked and he said " Well that's cool. " said Zeke. Zeke looked and he said " My kids might end up where I ended up or maybe Misterus like where my dad was." said Zeke. Zeke looked and he said " What house do you think your children will end up in?" asked Zeke.

Zeke loved this girl a lot and he knew she was the one. " Do you like Twlight or Glee?" asked Zeke.
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Eve laughed and shrugged."I don't know where they'll end up.I must discuss it with their father first.And the problem is I don't who their father will be.",she said and laughed."But any house is good.As long as they belong in there.",she said and looked over at Zeke.

He was so cute.Every girl would like to have a boyfriend like him,and his previous girl dumped him.She must have been really stupid to do so.Eve shrugged."I prefer Twilight by Glee is amazing too."
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Zeke looked and he said " Cool! " said Zeke. Zeke wanted to date her but would she want to date him. Zeke wanted to ask but how would he say it. Zeke looked and he said " Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Zeke. Zeke hoped he didn't sound like a fool.

Zeke looked and he said " Its fine if not." said Zeke.
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Eve smiled and giggled a little.She looked over at him and wrapped her arms around his neck."Yes.I would love to be your girlfriend.",she said and hugged him.She was so happy at that moment.She felt a connection with this boy from the very first start.
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:47 pm

Zeke looked and he said " Awesome! I can't wait to see my parent's reaction!" said Zeke. " Well Evelyn were could we go before the movie I was thinking Bryan's Burger's." said Zeke. " Yeah I hope to make a good college like Harvard or Yale. But That's two years away." said Zeke.

Zeke looked and he said " Would you be mad if I went to college?" asked Zeke.
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Eve frowned a little.She knew that Collee was two years away,but if they stayed together,she would like to make a family with him.But she knew that College was more important than her dreams.She shook her head and smiled up at Zeke."No I wouldn't be mad.But I would miss you terribly.",she said with a sad smile.
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Zeke looked and he said " Well Evelyn the college people would be confused about Bricko. Well maybe when were older we could move to wherever I go to college. Then we could stay together." said Zeke. Zeke wanted to have a life with her.

Zeke looked and he said " When we graduated Bricko will you move to wherever I go to college." asked Zeke.
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Evelyn Fireheart
    Head Girl
    Head Girl

Post  Evelyn Fireheart Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Eve smiled and looked into Zeke's eyes."As long as I'm with you,I would go anywhere.",she said and kissed his cheek.She didn't know if she should kiss him.He might not want her to,so she didn't."You know,I would love to have a family with you@,she said out loud,then blushed,hiding her face into his chest.
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:10 pm

Zeke looked and he said " What are trying to say?" asked Zeke. " What house would are kids end up in?" asked Zeke. Zeke loved her so much and maybe in the future they could have a family of wizards. Zeke looked and he said " I promise we will be together for eternity." said Zeke.

Zeke hoped that he will be married to her and have a future with her. Zeke looked and he said " When should we start a family? " asked Zeke as he hugged her. " When should are future begin?" asked Zeke. " I will marry you right before we move to where I go to colleges two years from now?" said Zeke

Zeke looked and he said " I'd love to have a family with you?" grinned Zeke as he kissed her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2024 9:21 pm