Brickro Acadmey of Magic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Brickro Acadmey of Magic a magic located in the mountains of Nevada. Join the Rp

2 posters

Can't Just Have Rest

Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Can't Just Have Rest Empty Can't Just Have Rest

Post  Zeke Rytison Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:25 am

Zeke slepted on his bed and he couldn't stand his brother's snoring. Zeke and Maurice were in different houses Zeke was a Pixious and Maurice was a Dragus. Zeke woke up and he saw it was eight a.m. Zeke saw Maurice still asleep he looked and he said. " Maurice! Get Up!" shouted Zeke.

Zeke went over to his brother bed and he waited and he said " Maurice? You need to get up okay?" said Zeke. Zeke sat back and he sat on his bed thinking about Evelyn and he wished he could introduce her to his family but he was scared it would be ruined. Since Maurice stopped thinking Zeke as his mentor Zeke had no chances without him screwing it all up.

Zeke thought a bit and he hoped his dad would help but he was trying to prepare for everying for the upcoming term.
    Maurice Rytison
    Maurice Rytison
    Dragus Sixth Year
    Dragus Sixth Year

Can't Just Have Rest Empty Re: Can't Just Have Rest

Post  Maurice Rytison Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:29 am

Maurice looked at his brother and he said " Why you so blue?" asked Maurice. " Girl problems. Oh I forgot your girlfriend dumped you." said Maurice. Then Maurice said " I bet your gonna live an unhappy life. Your just gonna go to college won't you? I doubt they would give one reason for a wizard and someone who is irresponsible who is hopeless and he can't even get a girl." smirked Maurice.

Maurice cracked his knuckles. " Your better off being single and not giving one stinking reason about the world." said Maurice.

Then Maurice giggled and he knew he was gonna drive Zeke insane.
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:37 am

Zeke looked and he said " Maurice? Who said I was single? I have a girlfriend genius and she is better then my ex. She is in Vampstus and you shouldn't be questioning me. Listen Maurice you may be in Dragus and you think your older then me when your not. Maurice my life won't be lonely. I will be married before you even get a girlfriend and maybe have a kid because no girl wants an arrogant fifteen year old who thinks he is better then everyone else. Its called having respect and not being always negative." smirked Zeke.

" Maurice? You need to know that I will attend college and be married by then as well. I may need your assianted in the future. You need to know that I have a right to be serious about things Maurice. It may not be pretty but you need to know that I have a nice girlfriend who isn't as mean as my ex-girlfriend and is willing to be with me forever." said Zeke.

Zeke knew Maurice was totally surprised. Zeke could trust Anna with his heart and she didn't know about Evelyn.
    Maurice Rytison
    Maurice Rytison
    Dragus Sixth Year
    Dragus Sixth Year

Post  Maurice Rytison Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:48 am

Maurice's jaw dropped " You can't be serious? Dude? Your gonna have to leave her well not break up with her you might be married while your in college." said Maurice. Maurice then said " Dude don't question me Zeke." said Maurice. Maurice was confused he needed to be his brother asstiant in the future.

" With what? " asked Maurice as he sat back. Maurice needed to help his brother. Maurice looked and he said " What if you go in seprate directions?" asked Maurice. " Your with a Vamptus girl?" asked Maurice. Maurice said " Fine be serious all you want." said Maurice.
    Zeke Rytison
    Zeke Rytison
    Adults
    Adults

Post  Zeke Rytison Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:06 am

Zeke looked and he said " Were never gonna break up. Maurice your gonna need to be good and don't have her hate me for life." said Zeke. Zeke then sat down in blue and black basketball shorts and a gray t shirt. Zeke looked and he said " I want to introduce her to the family? You need not to make me look like a big loser because I know you will because since you stopped looking up to me, you embrass me and that's one of the reason my ex broke up with me and because she liked a Dragus." said Zeke.

Zeke had never liked some Dragus some were very mean and he was better off in Pixious.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:06 am